Pacifica is a city in San Mateo County, California, on the coast of the Pacific Ocean between San Francisco and Half Moon Bay.
Pacifica is well known regionally as a popular surfing destination.
Pacifica is divided into roughly eleven districts from north to south:
- Westview (Pacific Highlands)
- Pacific Manor (Manor)
- Sharp Park
- Fairway Park
- Rockaway Beach
- Pedro Point and Shelter Cove in the south west
- Linda Mar, Linda Mar Valley, (formerly Pedro Valley or San Pedro Valley) in the south
- Park Pacifica in south east portions of the city (called the Back of the Valley)
About the Neighborhood
- Bernal Heights
- Cupertino & Santa Clara
- Daly City
- Forest Hill & Golden Gate Heights
- Inner, Central & Outer Richmond
- Los Gatos
- Mission Terrace & Outer Mission
- Redwood City
- San Carlos
- San Jose
- San Ramon
- SOMA & Yerba Buena
- Sunset & Parkside
Data last updated: May 18, 2022 11:17:am. Copyright: 2022. Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed
The information on this web site is for personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.