Bernal Heights is a residential neighborhood in southeastern San Francisco, California. The prominent Bernal Heights hill overlooks the San Francisco skyline and Sutro Tower can be seen nearby. Bernal Heights is right next to Highway 101 and Highway 280, making it ideal for commuters.
The neighborhood is primarily residential, with a commercial strip along Cortland Avenue featuring restaurants, bakeries, a fish and butchery shop, multiple salons, the second Good Life natural grocery store (the first is on Potrero Hill), a wine and beer store, restaurants, and bars.
Schools in and around Bernal Heights
- St. Anthony Immaculate Conception School
- Leonard R. Flynn Elementary School
- Revere (Paul) Elementary School
- Willie L. Brown Jr. Middle School
- James Lick Middle School
- Stratford School - San Francisco Middle School
- James Denman Middle School
- The Academy - San Francisco @ McAteer
- Mission High School
- City Arts and Tech High School
Bernal Heights Properties
About the Neighborhood
- Bernal Heights
- Cupertino & Santa Clara
- Daly City
- Forest Hill & Golden Gate Heights
- Inner, Central & Outer Richmond
- Los Gatos
- Mission Terrace & Outer Mission
- Redwood City
- San Carlos
- San Jose
- San Ramon
- SOMA & Yerba Buena
- Sunset & Parkside
Data last updated: Sep 17, 2021 5:11:am. Copyright: 2021. Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed
The information on this web site is for personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.